jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

Shirt 2 Skirt...destroyer phase

Guilty. I cut it. Here is my plan pattern with the measurements for my 1.5 year old.


Size 18 months


And this is the progress I made so far. It was easy stuff, just getting my scissors in there and:
·        separating the former elastic gathered waist piece, soon to be the "chimney neckline"
·        to cut off the bat flaps
·        to resize the whole garment
·        to pin it all
·        present the project to my mom for sewing


Destroyer Evolution

Mom’s complaints: the basics -> and a couple more:
·         you don’t know how to cut (agreed)
·        this fabric (the lightest silk gauze ever) is impossible to sew (here are some advices)
·        why bother? The colors of this fabric are lame (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)

·        you drive me crazy! (possibly true)

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario